It is back to the road again for the Creighton men’s basketball team on Wednesday night. They play the second game of a three-game road trip hoping for a different result than on Saturday in Wichita. The Bluejays head to the Knapp Center in Des Moines to take on Drake a couple of weeks after dominating the Bulldogs in Omaha.
If you aren’t able to make the midweek drive across I-80 to watch the game in person, here are the ways you can follow the 7:05 p.m. tipoff on Wednesday night.
The Bluejays will be regionally televised on Fox Sports Net, namely Fox Sports Midwest for those in Nebraska and available in HD. The crew of Scott Warmann and Kevin Lehman will be on the call.
- In the Omaha area, the game will be available on Cox Cable channel 47 and on HD channel 1047.
- The game is available on satellite providers DirecTV channel 671, Dish Network channel 418 and for those with AT&T U-Verse, Channel 748.
- In other areas of the country it will be live on FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports Indiana (on FOX Sports Plus channels in the state of Indiana due to Indiana Pacers) and FOX Sports Kansas City, FOX College Sports Atlantic, Comcast SportsNet Chicago (on Comcast SportsNet Plus channels in the states of Illinois, Indiana and Iowa but will not clear Chicago DMA live)
- For those not in the MVC Fox Sports footprint, the game can be seen nationally on Fox College Sports Atlantic as well as the ESPN Full Court package.
- You can watch the ESPN3 broadcast streaming live on your PC or XBox 360 through ESPN3.com if your internet provider carries this access and you live outside of the MVC’s six-state footprint. All of the major cable companies (Cox, Time Warner, Charter) carry ESPN3.com on their internet service. Here are a list of other high speed internet and video providers that carry ESPN3.
- You can access ESPN3 through your Android, iPad, or iPhone with the Watch ESPN app. However, that is limited to those with Bright House, Verizon FiOsTV, Verizon high speed internet and Time Warner subscribers. New to this list is Cox Communications. You can get this if you are a Cox internet subscriber.
- Keep up with the live stats.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review for periodic updates during the game.
- Follow the tweets of Steve Pivovar from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by AM 590, Omaha’s ESPN Radio online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the TuneIn App for your device and searching for AM 590 ESPN Radio. The app is available for pretty much every mobile device out there.
- To see the other side of things, follow the tweets of Drake beat writer Mark Emmert
- For a different perspective you can listen to the live Drake stream of the game.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on AM 590 ESPN after the game.
- If you find yourself traversing the greater Midwest — specifically, the eastern part of Nebraska, Iowa, and even into Missouri — you can pick up T. Scott Marr’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Nick Bahe over the air on AM 590, Omaha’s ESPN Radio.
- If you are in or around the Des Moines area, you can pick up the game on KRNT, 1350 AM on your dial.
After the game, stay tuned after the AM590 postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their postgame show live from DJ’s Dugout across from the CenturyLink Center. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
As always, feel free to leave comments if there are other ways to follow the game.