Basketball to play Northern State in Exhibition
The Creighton men’s basketball schedule has a new date to add to its schedule, but not for the regular season. Instead, one of the two dates for exhibition games is now on the schedule.
According to a report today the Aberdeen American News, the Northern State University Wolves will be coming into Omaha on November 4th to take on Creighton in an exhibition game.
Northern State University is located in Aberdeen South Dakota. A Division II school, they went 13-14 during the regular season in 2009-10. Long time great Don Meyer retired from Northern State this past season. Meyer coached basketball for over 30 years including achieving 700 wins faster than any other coach in college history. New coach Paul Sather will have his hands full when his team makes a visit to the Qwest Center. One positive for the Wolves will be the returning core of players as Mitch Boeck was the lone senior on the team.
Northern State will also be visiting Oklahoma on November 2nd before the game with the Bluejays in Omaha.
For other scheduling information, check our Valley non-conference schedule watch here to see what the Bluejays and other MVC foes have lined up for next season.
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017