Bluejays Bytes Podcast: Episode 12, Sponsored by Lawlor’s Custom Sportswear
Happy Holidays! One Elite Eight appearance later, Bryant Ott and Matt DeMarinis are back with another edition of Bluejays Bytes.
Sure, the Creighton men’s basketball team is 11-0 and N0. 9 in the AP Poll, tied for its best ranking in program history.
But BLUEJAYS VOLLEYBALL, GUYS.
Matt has a 20-minute exclusive interview with coach Kirsten Bernthal Booth at the end of the show. Plus, we spend the first portion of the show with Matt breaking down his trips to Lawrence and Austin, during with the Jays won three 5-set matches before losing to eventual national runner-up Texas.
Oh, yeah, about Greg McDermott’s Bluejays... (starting at 36:50) … Plenty to talk about, including another win against Nebraska, an unexpected nail-biter against Oral Roberts, and beatdowns against Buffalo, Akron, and Longwood.
Plus, Matt spends some time catching up with CU point guard Tyler Clement (starting at 60:28). And we touch on the Creighton women’s basketball team’s in-state rivalry game victory against Nebraska (71:30)
If you haven’t yet, subscribe to Bluejays Bytes at the iTunes store. Or, listen below! Anything you want to hear us cover, or any players or coaches you want us to have on the show, drop us a line at email@example.com.
And help support WBR by shopping for your Creighton gear at Lawlor’s Custom Sportswear.
- Late fourth quarter push helps Creighton put away the Musketeers - February 16, 2018
- Creighton Women’s Basketball: St. John’s/Seton Hall Weekend Wrap-Up - January 29, 2018
- Creighton blitzes Seton Hall in overtime to create some separation in the top half of the Big East - January 29, 2018
- Player development, strength and conditioning program draw 2018 big man Sam Froling to Creighton - January 16, 2018
- Lettin’ It Fly: #25 Creighton at #10 Xavier - January 12, 2018
- Creighton rolls over 18th-ranked Villanova in second half to give Jim Flanery career win No. 300 - December 29, 2017
- Creighton survived on Friday night, but they know they’ll have to be better against Michigan State - December 2, 2017
- Their performance wasn’t clean, but in the end the 9th-seeded Bluejays did enough to get past Coastal Carolina - December 2, 2017
- In an emotional tug-of-war, Creighton found their edge in another sweep of Seton Hall - October 23, 2017
- “Ugly” Defense and Aggressive Serving Key 16th-ranked Creighton’s Win Over St. John’s - October 20, 2017