Bluejays Bytes Podcast: Episode 15, Sponsored by Lawlor’s Custom Sportswear
Bryant Ott and Matt DeMarinis lament Creighton’s 71-51 loss at Georgetown immediately following the game. The timing leads to some conjecture about how — or, rather, if — Greg McDermott and his staff will adjust strategy after amid a two-game losing streak.
On a brighter note, we set the stage for what Jim Flanery says is the most important home weekend of CU women’s basketball since he’s been head coach. Nationally ranked (and Big East co-leader) DePaul comes to town, as does Marquette. Flan’s Bluejays enter the weekend tied atop the conference standings with DePaul, with the Golden Eagles one game behind in third place.
We spend the last 25 minutes of the episode interviewing CU women’s basketball assistant coach Linda Sayavongchanh (45 min. mark).
If you haven’t yet, subscribe to Bluejays Bytes at the iTunes store. Or, listen below! Anything you want to hear us cover, or any players or coaches you want us to have on the show, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And help support WBR by shopping for your Creighton gear at Lawlor’s Custom Sportswear.
- Creighton’s Seniors Light an Early Spark to Beat Butler in Their Final Game at D.J. Sokol Arena - February 19, 2018
- Late fourth quarter push helps Creighton put away the Musketeers - February 16, 2018
- Creighton Women’s Basketball: St. John’s/Seton Hall Weekend Wrap-Up - January 29, 2018
- Creighton blitzes Seton Hall in overtime to create some separation in the top half of the Big East - January 29, 2018
- Player development, strength and conditioning program draw 2018 big man Sam Froling to Creighton - January 16, 2018
- Lettin’ It Fly: #25 Creighton at #10 Xavier - January 12, 2018
- Creighton rolls over 18th-ranked Villanova in second half to give Jim Flanery career win No. 300 - December 29, 2017
- Creighton survived on Friday night, but they know they’ll have to be better against Michigan State - December 2, 2017
- Their performance wasn’t clean, but in the end the 9th-seeded Bluejays did enough to get past Coastal Carolina - December 2, 2017
- In an emotional tug-of-war, Creighton found their edge in another sweep of Seton Hall - October 23, 2017