Bluejays Bytes Podcast: Episode 19, Sponsored by Lawlor’s Custom Sportswear
Bryant Ott checks in with Matt DeMarinis, who calls from Milwaukee after watching Greg McDermott’s team lose in its regular season finale to Marquette and Jim Flanery’s squad drop its Big East Tournament semifinal game to the host Golden Eagles.
The two discuss:
- Those three games in Milwaukee
- Khyri Thomas’ snub for All-Big East honors
- What awaits the men’s team at Madison Square Garden this weekend
- What awaits Flan’s team on NCAA Tournament Selection Monday
- What the %$*% is going on with Ed Servais’ baseball squad
It’s the first of many podcasts we’ll bring you during men’s and women’s postseason basketball. So tune in … you might just find something you agree with!
If you haven’t yet, subscribe to Bluejays Bytes at the iTunes store. Or, listen below! Anything you want to hear us cover, or any players or coaches you want us to have on the show, drop us a line at email@example.com.
And help support WBR by shopping for your Creighton gear at Lawlor’s Custom Sportswear.
- 17th-ranked Bluejays Prove Something to Themselves in Come-From-Behind Win Over Butler - October 14, 2017
- #14 Creighton Volleyball Makes Quick Work of St. John’s to Wrap Up East Coast Sweep - October 1, 2017
- Creighton’s Late Game One Rally Set the Tone in a Sweep at Seton Hall - September 30, 2017
- No. 25 Creighton Edges No. 24 UNO in Omaha Soccer Showcase at Caniglia Field - September 27, 2017
- Opportunistic Bluejays Rally to Beat Tulsa With Goals in Waning Seconds of Regulation, Overtime - September 20, 2017
- Michael Carter-Williams Believes His Brother’s Skill-Set is Perfect Fit for Creighton - September 13, 2017
- Creighton wipes out 7th-ranked Kansas in highly-anticipated rematch - September 10, 2017
- Marcus Zegarowski’s Path to Creighton Paved by Trust Off the Court and Competitive Drive on it - September 6, 2017
- No. 7 Creighton sweeps No. 13 Kentucky in front of a record crowd at D.J. Sokol Arena - September 2, 2017
- Creighton, Northern Iowa Head Coaches Built a Lasting Friendship Through Volleyball and motherhood - September 1, 2017