Creighton Basketball’s Visit to Loyola-Chicago Set
Creighton has another date on the basketball schedule for the 2011-12 season. The Bluejays will take on Loyola-Chicago on Thursday, December 8th in Chicago according to the schedule posted in the Ramblermania forums.
This game was known to be on the schedule since it was a return game required from the BracketBusters matchup in the 2009-2010 season, a game the Bluejays won 79-58.
The game will be played at the Ramblers’ new home, the Norville Center, a $26 million intercollegiate athletic facility which is part of a five-part, $100 million “reimagine” campaign designed to improve life for students on the Lake Shore campus.
There is also a little intrigue in this game as Creighton graduate Porter Moser leads the Ramblers in his first season as their head coach. He replaces Jim Whitesell, who was fired in March. Moser had little success against Creighton when he was the head coach at Illinois State where he coached for four seasons.
Creighton fans usually travel well to the Chicago area and this is a nice opportunity to check out a new facility and to make plans early. For more schedule news, follow our MVC non-conference schedule page to check out Creighton and other Missouri Valley Conference foe’s schedules for next season.
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017