KMTV, NET Games on ESPN Full Court and ESPN3.com
Creighton basketball over the years has had more and more games on TV whether it is on the national ESPN Family and Fox Sports Net television package put together by the Missouri Valley Conference or through local coverage by KMTV, otherwise known as Action 3 News, and Nebraska Educational Television (NET).
This year for the first time, Creighton basketball fans living outside the metro area will get to enjoy the same television access to the Bluejays as well. The ESPN Full Court schedule was released today and 10 games that are scheduled to be broadcast by the Omaha CBS affiliate KMTV and NET will be available to fans through the ESPN Full Court Pay-Per-View package. The December 11th game against St. Joseph’s and the January 12th game against Wichita State produced by KMTV will not be available on the package.
In addition to the extra Creighton games, there are also several other Missouri Valley Conference games being carried on the ESPN Full Court package this season. These games are usually only available to the local areas and MVC fans may not necessarily be able to see these.
- 12/1 vs. BYU
- 12/5 @ Nebraska
- 12/18 vs. Idaho State
- 12/29 @ Illinois State
- 1/7 @ Southern Illinois
- 1/19 vs. Bradley
- 1/29 vs. Indiana State
- 2/1 @ Bradley
- 2/5 vs. Evansville
- 2/16 vs. Illinois State
Other Valley games on ESPN Full Court
- 11/16 Bradley vs. Northern Illinois
- 11/17 Drake @ Iowa State
- 11/24 Evansville @ Middle Tennessee
- 12/1 Iowa State @ Northern Iowa
- 1/4 Bradley vs. Southern Illinois
- 1/9 Bradley @ Northern Iowa
- 1/9 Illinois State @ Southern Illinois
- 1/22 Drake @ Northern Iowa
- 1/23 Bradley @ Evansville
- 1/25 Missouri State @ Drake
- 1/29 Southern Illinois @ Evansville
- 2/12 Missouri State @ Illinois State
The ESPN Full Court package is offered by DirecTV, Dish Network and most major cable companies and carries over 450 extra basketball games that are not carried nationally by CBS, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU. But if you do not want to pay out the $100 or so for this package on the big screen do not fret. If you have access to the internet and ESPN3.com, those games will be available there as well, for free. Enjoy more college hoops this season.
For your up to date Missouri Valley Conference TV schedule, you can check out the other listings here.
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017