Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball @ Seton Hall
The 20th ranked Creighton men’s basketball team continues their latest road trip with a stop in New Jersey to take on Seton Hall on Wednesday night. The Bluejays will look to sweep the season series over the Pirates.
While the arena might be blue, it probably won’t be filled with Jays fans. In case you aren’t in the Prudential Center for Wednesday’s 7:00 p.m. central time tip, we have you covered with the Media Menu.
Creighton at Seton Hall on TV
(NOTE: if you’re outside Omaha, use the CBS Sports Network Channel Finder to see where CBSSN is on your TV carrier).
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 234 (SD) 1234 (HD)
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 643 (SD) 1643 (HD)
- In Lincoln and surrounding areas on Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) = channel 315
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 221
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 158
Creighton at Seton Hall Online
- New this season-CBS Sports Network is now streaming through select providers. If you are a subscriber of these carriers along with subscribing to the appropriate sports tier, you can watch the game online through CBSSports.com or the CBSSports App.:
- Cox Cable (Omaha, Kansas, and in 16 other states)
- Optimum subscribers (offered by Cablevision in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and parts of Pennsylvania)
- Frontier Communications (services in 24 states)
- WOW (Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana)
- For the Cord Cutters CBSSN is not available on Sling, DirecTVNow or Sony PS Vue.:
- Keep up with the live stats of the game.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game.
- Follow the tweets from Alex Sindelar who covers Creighton for Big East Coast Bias with his unique view of the game.
- Follow the tweets of Jon Nyatawa from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective of the game you can stream the Seton Hall broadcast here
- Pick up the game on the SiriusXM App on Internet channel 963
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
Creighton at Seton Hall on the Radio/Audio:
Listening to the game:
Hop on to 1620 AM on your dial before the game at 11:00 a.m. for Bluejay Shootaround.
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Nick Bahe over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial
- In the Newark, New Jersey area, you ca pick up the game on AM 970 the Answer on your dial.
- Nationally you can pick up the game on SiriusXM Satellite radio.
- SiriusXM Channel 383
- XM Internet Channel 963 only (Not on physical XM radios)
- Sirius Channel 83
After the games, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017