Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Georgetown
The #20 Creighton men’s basketball team returns to the CenturyLink Center on Sunday afternoon hoping to bounce back after a disappointing loss at Seton Hall on Wednesday. The Bluejays host Georgetown, who they lost to earlier this season.
The CenturyLink Center will be packed with around 18,000 fans looking to cheer the Bluejays on to victory. However, if you are not there in person for the 2:30 p.m. central tip, we have you covered with the Media Menu
Creighton vs. Georgetown on TV:
(NOTE: if you’re outside Omaha, use the Fox Sports 1/2 channel finder guide to see where FS1 is on your TV carrier).
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 78 (SD) 1078 (HD)
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 620 (SD) 1620 (HD)
- In Lincoln and surrounding areas on Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) = channel 75 or 317 (SD) 1317 (HD)
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 219
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 150
Creighton vs Georgetown Online:
- For those with Fox Sports 1, on select systems (Cox, Time Warner, DirecTV, Xfinity, AT&T Uverse, Suddenlink, WOW, Midcontinent, Bright House, and Optimum among others) you can login and watch online on your computer.
- You can also download the Fox Sports Go app for your Android, Apple, Kindle Fire, or Windows Mobile device and stream the game. Separate services like Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox and Roku has the FSGo channel. New this season is the ability to Cast the game to your Google Home device.
- For those that have Fox Sports 1 from Cox Communications in Omaha, inside your home you can watch the game on the Cox Contour app on your Apple devices, Android devices and directly from your computer. The Apple app and Android app are available.
- For the Cord Cutters there are several options to get FS1 non-traditionally through these services:
- Keep up with the live stats of the game from Creighton. Get the live stats on your mobile device at GoCreightonStats.com.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game from the sidelines and from the stands. WBR photographers will be on hand for the game.
- Follow the tweets from Alex Sindelar who covers Creighton for Big East Coast Bias with his unique view of the game.
- Follow the tweets of Jon Nyatawa from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Get some different insight following the tweets of our friends over at Casual Hoya.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the home games simulcast on 101.9 the Keg online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective the Georgetown stream can be found here.
- After the game, catch the postgame press conference live.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
Creighton vs. Georgetown on the Radio/Audio:
Listening to the game:
Hop on to 1620 AM on your dial before the game at 12:30 p.m. for Bluejay Shootaround.
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Josh Dotzler over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial as well as 101.9 the Keg FM on your dial
- In the Washington DC area you can pick up the Georgetown broadcast on 106.7 FM The Fan.
After the game, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. St. John’s - February 28, 2017
- Media Menu: #23 Creighton men’s Basketball vs. Providence - February 22, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Georgetown - February 17, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball @ Seton Hall - February 15, 2017
- Media Menu: #22 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Xavier - February 4, 2017