Media Menu: #23 Creighton men’s Basketball vs. Providence
The #23 Creighton men’s basketball team heads back to the court on Wednesday night to take on Providence. The Bluejays are looking for another win down the stretch to the Big East Tournament and March Madness.
The CenturyLink Center has a late start with an 8:00 p.m. local tip. If you aren’t part of the 18,000 strong, here are the ways you can follow the game.
Creighton vs. Providence on TV:
The Bluejays will be televised on select Fox Sports Networks. It will be shown in high definition with with Steve Physioc and former Bluejay, Nick Bahe, on the call.
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 47 (SD) or 1047 (HD).
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 748 (SD) or 1748 (HD)
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 671-1
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 451 or 412-39
- Nationally on AT&T UVerse = channel 747 or 1747
- For others outside the Omaha metro, you can find the game on the following regional networks:
- Cox RI – Ocean State Networks
- FSN Arizona
- FSN Detroit
- FSN Midwest
- FSN North
- FSN Ohio
- FSN South
- FSN Southwest PLUS
- FSN Sun
- FSN West
- FSN Wisconsin
- ROOT Sports Northwest
- ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
- ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain
- Here are the official listings of live and replays of the game.
- For our fans in the Philippines, you will be able to find the game on Fox Sports 2
Creighton vs. Providence Online:
- For those with an FSN Regional Network, on select systems (Cox, Time Warner, DirecTV, Xfinity, AT&T Uverse, Suddenlink, WOW, Midcontinent, Bright House, and Optimum among others) you can login and watch online on your computer.
- You can also download the Fox Sports Go app for your Android, Apple, Kindle Fire, or Windows Mobile device and stream the game. Separate services like Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox and Roku has the FSGo channel. New this season is the ability to Cast the game to your Google Home device.
- For those that have FSN from Cox Communications in Omaha, inside your home you can watch the game on the Cox Contour app on your Apple devices, Android devices and directly from your computer. The Apple app and Android app are available.
- For the Cord Cutters there are options to get FSN non-traditionally through these services:
- Keep up with the live stats of the game.
- Get the live stats on your mobile device at GoCreightonStats.com.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game from the sidelines and from the stands. WBR photographers will be on hand for the game.
- Follow the tweets from Alex Sindelar who covers Creighton for Big East Coast Bias with his unique view of the game.
- Follow the tweets of Jon Nyatawa from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Get some different insight following the tweets of our friends over at Casual Hoya.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the home games simulcast on 101.9 the Keg online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective, you can listen to the Providence broadcast online and here
- Pick up the game on the SiriusXM App on Internet channel 961
- After the game, catch the postgame press conference live.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
Creighton vs. Providence on the Radio/Audio:
Listening to the game:
Hop on to 1620 AM on your dial before the game at 6:00 p.m. for Bluejay Shootaround.
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Brody Deren over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial as well as 101.9 the Keg FM on your dial
- If you live in the Providence, Rhode Island area, you can pick up the broadcast on WEEI, 103.7 FM.
- Nationally you can pick up the game on SiriusXM Satellite radio.
- SiriusXM Channel 201
- XM Channel 201
- Sirius Channel 93
After the game, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. St. John’s - February 28, 2017
- Media Menu: #23 Creighton men’s Basketball vs. Providence - February 22, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Georgetown - February 17, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball @ Seton Hall - February 15, 2017