Media Menu: Creighton @ Illinois State
The Creighton men’s basketball team continues a grueling week of conference games by hitting the road to Normal, Illinois, where the Bluejays will play Illinois State. The Redbirds are looking to raise their profile by getting a victory against the Bluejays.
Many Creighton fans won’t be making the trip. However, we have you covered in our Media Menu with several options available to follow the game.
This game will not be televised on traditional TV; it is exclusively online through ESPN3.com.
The game will be an online exclusive produced by ESPN on ESPN3.com. Tom Ackerman (play-by-play) and Mac McCausland (analyst) will be there on the call.
There are several ways to follow the game via the Internet:
- You can watch the ESPN3 broadcast streaming live on your PC or XBox 360 through ESPN3.com if your internet provider carries this access. All of the major cable companies (Cox, Time Warner, Charter) carry ESPN3.com on their internet service. Here are a list of other high speed internet and video providers that carry ESPN3.
- You can also access ESPN3 through your Android, iPad or iPhone with the Watch ESPN app. However, that is limited to those with Bright House, Verizon FiOsTV, Verizon high speed internet and Time Warner subscribers.
- Keep up with the live stats from Illinois State.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of Steve Pivovar from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by AM 590, Omaha’s ESPN Radio.
- Listen to the Illinois State audio broadcast online.
If you find yourself traversing the greater Midwest — specifically, the eastern part of Nebraska, Iowa, and even into Missouri — you can pick up T. Scott Marr’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Nick Bahe on AM 590, Omaha’s ESPN Radio.
Throughout Illinois you can catch the Illinois State broadcast on the Redbird sports network flagshipped by WJBC-1230 AM and 93.7 FM in the Bloomington area. Other stations include WFMB-1450 AM (Springfield) and WDZ-1050 AM (Decatur).
If you are in need of listening to the game any way possible, you can listen to the game on your landline or mobile phone by calling 309-319-9424. Once connected, the play-by-play of the live event will be audible through your phone’s speaker.
Of course if you have other ways of following the game, you can leave them in the comments.
- Creighton Volleyball Sweeps TCU for Much Needed Win - September 9, 2016
- Ranking the Big East Basketball 2016-17 Exempt Tournaments - August 29, 2016
- Key to Creighton Volleyball’s success in 2017 Will Be at Setter - August 19, 2016
- 8 Must-See Non-Conference Games During Big East Basketball This Season - August 17, 2016
- Creighton’s Big East Rival Is… - August 4, 2016
- The Creighton 2016-17 Sports Season Kicks Off - August 3, 2016
- Bluejay Bytes: Creighton on the Airwaves - July 22, 2016
- MBL Champs Crowned, Gibbs & Smith Lead the Rooferees to Victory - July 22, 2016
- Metro Summer League 2016 Semifinals Set for Thursday - July 19, 2016
- Metro Summer League 2016 Tournament: First & Second Round Preview - July 17, 2016