Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Central Arkansas
The Creighton Bluejays men’s basketball team opens the season Friday night against Central Arkansas. The Bluejays have sold more than 15,000 season tickets again this year. But if you aren’t able to be at the CLink for the season-opener, or if you want to follow the game in other ways while you’re in the building, look no further than our Media Menu for the 8 p.m. CT tip-off.
The Bluejays will be televised on select Fox Sports Networks. It will be shown in high definition with with Mike Corey and former Bluejay Nick Bahe on the call.
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 47 (SD) or 1047 (HD).
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 748 (SD) or 1748 (HD)
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 671
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 443 (SD) or 9581 (HD).
- On AT&T UVerse = channel 692 (SD) or 1692 (HD).
- For others outside the Omaha metro, you can find the game on the following regional networks:
- Fox Sports Midwest Plus
- Fox Sports North Plus
- Fox Sports Wisconsin
- Fox Sports Southwest
- Fox Sports Ohio (non-Cavs and Bluejackets–Joined in progress)
- MSG2 — Find MSG2 here
- Sportssouth (non-NBA)
- Sun Sports (non-Heat)
- For those with Fox Sports 1 on select systems (Cox, Time Warner, Xfinity, AT&T Uverse, Suddenlink, WOW, Midcontinent, Bright House, and Optimum among others) you can login and watch online on your computer. You may also be able to watch using the Temporary Pass option on the page.
- You can also download the Fox Sports Go app for your Android, Apple, Kindle Fire, or Windows Mobile device and stream the game.
- Keep up with the live stats of the game from Creighton. Get the live stats on your mobile device at GoCreightonStats.com.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game from the sidelines and from the stands.
- Follow the tweets from the Creightonian staff for updates.
- Follow the tweets of Steve Pivovar from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective, you can listen to the UCA streaming broadcast online.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Brody Deren over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial.
- If you live in the Conway, Arkansas area, you can pick up the broadcast locally on KUCA 93.1 FM, The Bear, with Monty Rowell & Steve Owens on the call.
- Check out the pre-game show “Bluejay Shootaround” on 1620 AM the Zone hosted by Josh Peterson and former Bluejay Josh Dotzler, from 6-6:30 p.m.
After the game, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments below!
- Creighton Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Viewing Guide - October 24, 2017
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017