Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Marquette
The Creighton men’s basketball team will play two home games in the next three days at the CenturyLink Center. The battle to stay out of the bottom of the league will commence on Saturday when they face Marquette.
The Bluejays have an odd 12:00 p.m. central time tip. If you aren’t out there at the CLink, here is how you can follow along.
Creighton vs. Marquette on TV:
The game will be shown live on FS1 in high definition. Kevin Kugler and former Bluejay Nick Bahe will be on the call. (NOTE: if outside Omaha, use the Fox Sports 1 channel finder guide to see where FS1 is on your TV carrier).
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 78 (SD) or 1078 (HD)
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 620 (SD) 1620 (HD)
- In Lincoln and surrounding areas on Time Warner Cable = channel 75 or 317 (SD) 1317 (HD)
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 219
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 150
- Nationally on AT&T UVerse = channel 652/1652
Creighton vs. Marquette Online:
- For those with Fox Sports 1 on select systems (Cox, Time Warner, Xfinity, AT&T Uverse, Suddenlink, WOW, Midcontinent, Bright House, and Optimum among others) you can login and watch online on your computer. You may also be able to watch using the Temporary Pass option on the page.
- You can also download the Fox Sports Go app for your Android, Apple, Kindle Fire, or Windows Mobile device and stream the game.
- For those that have Fox Sports 1 from Cox Communications in Omaha, inside your home you can watch the game on the Cox Contour app on your Apple iPad device and select Android tablets. The Contour app is available to Cox bundle customers with Cox TV Essential or better, and Cox Internet Preferred or better. The Apple app is compatible with iPad 2 or newer. There is also an Android app.
- Keep up with the live stats of the game from Creighton. Get the live stats on your mobile device at GoCreightonStats.com.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game from the sidelines and from the stands. WBR photographers will be on hand for the game.
- Follow the tweets from the Creightonian staff for updates.
- Follow the tweets of Steve Pivovar from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective, you can listen to the Marquette broadcast online.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
Creighton vs. Marquette on the Radio/Audio:
Check out the pre-game show “Bluejay Shootaround” on 1620 AM the Zone hosted by Josh Peterson and former Bluejay Josh Dotzler, from 11:00-11:30 a.m.
Listening to the game:
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Brody Deren over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial.
- If you live in the Milwaukee area, you can pick up the broadcast on 540 AM, the local ESPN Radio affiliate..
- If you have a satellite radio subscription you can pick up the game on Sirius Channel 92, XM Channel 202, or SiriusXM Channel 202.
After the game, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments below!
- Creighton Men’s Basketball 2017-18 Viewing Guide - October 24, 2017
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Featured, Men's Basketball, Recruiting
- Men's Basketball
- Men's Basketball