Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. North Texas
Friday night kicks off the college basketball regular season around the country, from arenas to gyms to battleships. In Omaha, fans will be “tuned in” to a matchup between Creighton and North Texas. Future pros Doug McDermott and Tony Mitchell meet in a showdown of two of the premier players in the country, regardless of conference.
Too bad you won’t get to see it unless you’re at the CenturyLink Center or streaming the game from GoCreighton.com.
Can’t make it to the 7:05 p.m. tip? Out of town? Check out the Media Menu to find your own way to follow the game.
- This game will not be televised.
- A video webcast of the game will be available through GoCreighton.com for a small fee. Cost for a monthly pass is $10.95 and a four-month pass is $34.95. A 24-hour pass ($4.99) or a 48-hour pass ($5.99) is also available that begins the moment you sign up. For those out of town fans who might not be able to see the games in person during November we suggest buying the month-long pass to see future games like Presbyterian that won’t be televised.
- Keep up with the live stats from Creighton. Follow the stats on your mobile device at GoCreightonStats.com.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review for periodic updates during the game from the sidelines and the stands.
- Follow the tweets from the Creightonian staff for updates.
- Follow the tweets of Steve Pivovar from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by AM 590, Omaha’s ESPN Radio online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the TuneIn App for your device and searching for AM 590 ESPN Radio. The app is available for pretty much every mobile device out there.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on AM 590 ESPN after the game.
- For a different perspective, you can listen to the North Texas broadcast through their online streams on either KHYI or KNTU.
- If you find yourself traversing the greater Midwest — specifically, the eastern part of Nebraska, Iowa, and even into Missouri — you can pick up T. Scott Marr’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Nick Bahe over the air on AM 590, Omaha’s ESPN Radio.
- For those in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you can catch the game on the Mean Green Radio Network with a signal that covers the Metroplex and stretches into Oklahoma that includes KHYI 95.3 FM The Range and KNTU-FM 88.1.
After the game, stay tuned after the AM590 postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their postgame show live from DJ’s Dugout across from the CenturyLink Center. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
As always, feel free to leave comments if there are other ways to follow the game.
- Media Menu: #8 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Truman State - January 13, 2017
- Media Menu: #8 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. #12 Butler - January 11, 2017
- Media Menu: #10 Creighton Men’s Basketball at Providence - January 6, 2017
- Media Menu: #10 Creighton Men’s Basketball at St. John’s - January 4, 2017
- Photo Gallery: #10 Creighton falls to #1 Villanova - December 31, 2016
- Media Menu: #10 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. #1 Villanova - December 30, 2016
- Media Menu: #10 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Seton Hall - December 27, 2016
- Media Menu: #9 Creighton Men’s Basketball @ Arizona St. - December 20, 2016
- Media Menu: #10 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Oral Roberts - December 17, 2016
- Media Menu: #10 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Longwood - December 8, 2016