Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. St. John’s
The Creighton men’s basketball team looks to get back to winning on Tuesday night as they close out the home portion of their season against St. John’s. After falling out of the top 25 this week, the Bluejays have some work to do to close out the season on a high note. NOTE: Tuesday’s game is a White Out! Wear your White!
Creighton is not used to losing at home on Senior Day and they will get the opportunity to close out another season as winners. With around 18,000 fans cheering on these Bluejays for the 7:00 p.m. Central time tip, here are the ways you can follow along in case you aren’t able to be there in person.
Creighton vs. St. John’s on TV
The game will be shown live on CBS Sports Network. Carter Blackburn and Pete Gillen will be on the call, while John Schriffen will report from the sidelines.
(NOTE: if you’re outside Omaha, use the CBS Sports Network Channel Finder to see where CBSSN is on your TV carrier).
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 234 (SD) 1234 (HD)
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 643 (SD) 1643 (HD)
- In Lincoln and surrounding areas on Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) = channel 315
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 221
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 158
Creighton vs. St. John’s Online
- CBS Sports Network is now streaming through select providers. If you are a subscriber of these carriers along with subscribing to the appropriate sports tier, you can watch the game online through CBSSports.com or the CBSSports App.:
- Cox Cable (Omaha, Kansas, and in 16 other states)
- Optimum subscribers (offered by Cablevision in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and parts of Pennsylvania)
- Frontier Communications (services in 24 states)
- WOW (Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana)
- Buckeye Broadband (NW Ohio, SE Michigan)
- For the Cord Cutters CBSSN is not available on Sling, DirecTVNow or Sony PS Vue:
- Keep up with the live stats of the game. Get the live stats on your mobile device at GoCreightonStats.com.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game from the sidelines and from the stands. WBR photographers will be on hand for the game.
- Follow the tweets from Alex Sindelar who covers Creighton for Big East Coast Bias with his unique view of the game.
- Follow the tweets of Jon Nyatawa from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the home games simulcast on 101.9 the Keg online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective of the game you can stream the St. John’s broadcast here and on the Tune-In app.
- Pick up the game on the SiriusXM App on Internet channel 962
- After the game, catch the postgame press conference live.
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
Creighton vs. St. John’s on the Radio/Audio:
Listening to the game:
Hop on to 1620 AM on your dial before the game at 6:00 p.m. for Bluejay Shootaround.
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Josh Dotzler over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial
- If you live in the New York area, you can pick up the broadcast on 570 AM WMCA
- Nationally you can pick up the game on SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM Channel 202
- Sirius Channel 93
- XM Channel 202
After the games, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. St. John’s - February 28, 2017
- Media Menu: #23 Creighton men’s Basketball vs. Providence - February 22, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Georgetown - February 17, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball @ Seton Hall - February 15, 2017