Creighton continues play at the 2010 Missouri Valley Conference Tournament early Thursday morning. The Bluejays, the #6 seed, square off against Indiana State at 9 a.m in an elimination game.
If you are making the trip down to Wichita, or if you just want all the information about the championship series, MVC Sports has a nice guide full of everything you need. But if you don’t want to sift through what you need to know to follow the Bluejays, White & Blue Review wants to make sure you know all your options for tracking this weekend’s Valley Tournament.
There is no TV coverage for the games in Wichita. However, the games will be streamed via video online. The Missouri Valley Conference is offering video access to watch all the tournament games for free. All you have to do is sign up and then login to watch. Watch from the comfort of your own computer, or hook up your computer to your projector for your baseball viewing party!
With Creighton’s win against Bradley on Wednesday, they matchup with Indiana State Thursday at 9AM. With a win, they will play at 4PM on Thursday against Illinois State.
Other Online Options
There are several ways to follow the game via the Internet:
- Get your in-game stats from GoCreighton.com.
- Follow the tweets on the official GoCreighton Twitter feed for in-game updates. There may be some tweets from Creighton SID Rob Anderson, WBR writer Danny O’Byrne, and our official White & Blue Review Twitter account.
- Listen to the game online. Thursday’s morning game will be on KOIL 1180. The 4PM game, if the Bluejays advance, will be on 1620 The Zone.
Radio broadcasts will be available locally in Omaha on KOIL 1180 AM or KOZN 1620 AM. John Bishop and Dave Gustafson will be on the call. Wednesday morning’s game will be on KOIL 1180 AM while the afternoon will be on KOZN 1620 AM.
Here are other pieces of info that might be of interest.
- Creighton game notes are always top notch and you can learn every little tidbit. Impress your friends. Get the PDF version.
- Check out WBR’s On Deck preview of the tournament and follow us throughout the week as Creighton advances in the bracket.
- For previews of the games involving the other Valley teams, follow our Today in the Valley to get up to speed.