2012 Recruit Keith Carter Commits to Loyola
Late Wednesday night, sources told WBR that 2012 point guard recruit Keith Carter has chosen to attend Loyola-Chicago. The 6’0″ point guard out of Maywood, Illinois had visited Creighton over the weekend, but ultimately opted to play closer to home.
The ninth-rated player in the state of Illinois’ 2012 class by HoopsReport, and a two-star recruit according to Yahoo/Rivals, Carter also reportedly had offers from Indiana State, Northern Illinois and Toledo. He will join a Ramblers program which is quickly being rebuilt by ex-Jay (and former Illinois State coach) Porter Moser — a team Creighton will pay a visit to during Carter’s freshman year as the return game from the 2010 BracketBusters matchup.
WBR will have more information on the Jays’ 2012 recruiting class as it becomes available.
- The 1 Way You Can Support Independent Creighton Bluejays Coverage - July 22, 2017
- CWS Photo Gallery: TCU Knocks Off Louisville - June 23, 2017
- Photo Gallery: Florida Defeats Louisville, Stays in Winners Bracket - June 21, 2017
- CWS Photo Gallery: Oregon State Destroys LSU - June 19, 2017
- CWS Photo Gallery: Louisville Defeats Texas A&M - June 18, 2017
- Greg McDermott Turns Down Reported Offer from Ohio State, Remains Creighton’s Coach - June 8, 2017
- Photo Gallery: Creighton Baseball Advances in Big East Tournament Over Seton Hall - May 25, 2017
- Photo Gallery: Creighton Baseball Falls to McNeese St. in Game 2 of Series - May 14, 2017
- Creighton Adds Grad Transfer Manny Suarez, 6’10” Center Immediately Eligible - May 9, 2017
- Photo Gallery: Creighton Baseball Takes Game 2 Against Huskers - April 19, 2017