Tempo’s Top Ten – Villians Over the Last Decade*
10. Randal Falker – Southern Illinois Basketball (2002-2007)
Epitome of Saluki basketball, at times I felt like he even looked like a Saluki
9. Garrett Webb – Drake Men’s Soccer (2006-2010)
Loud-mouthed striker led Drake to multiple victories over the Jays during his four years in Des Moines
8. Eric Coleman – Northern Iowa Basketball (2004-2008)
I’m sure Coleman is Mac’s boy, but to any Creighton fan Coleman was just a big bully
7. Conor Gillaspie – Wichita State Baseball (2006-2010)
Omaha native spurned local interest to lead the Shockers
6. Kyle Weems – Missouri State Basketball (2007-Present)
SMS’ answer to P’Allen Stinnett
5. Bruce Weber – Southern Illinois Basketball Coach (1998-2003)
Insert comments below
4. Osiris Eldridge – Illinois State Basketball (2005-2009)
Scored 28, 18, 15, 15, 20, 13, 21, 17, and 12 against the Jays. ‘Nuff said.
3. Gregg Marshall – Wichita State Basketball Coach (2007-Present)
2. Jamar Howard – Wichita State Basketball (2001-2005)
Never been closer to running out onto the court to punch someone
1. Gene Stephenson – Wichita State Baseball Coach (1977-Present)
If the Valley was Star Wars, Stephenson would be the Emperor. He’s getting pretty wrinkly
*I had a hard time considering any Women’s athlete as a true “Villian”. Am I wrong?
Who did I miss among Men’s sport villains? What are your favorite stories about our Top Ten Villains? Let us know in the comments!