Bradley Game in Peoria on TV
Bradley released their local television package for their Men’s Basketball game broadcasts this season. One of the games on the lineup includes the game against Creighton in Peoria on January 27th. Peoria cable provider Comcast will serve as Bradley’s primary television partner for local broadcasts and will broadcast on Comcast Spotlight (Channel 74) in Peoria. Comcast will continue its working agreement to share those broadcasts with Central Illinois Mediacom outlets and has expanded its network to the Chicagoland Comcast cable outlets, building a network of more than 1.5 million homes for its eight Bradley Basketball broadcasts. The Comcast games would appear on Channel 102 in the Chicagoland area. It is unknown at this time, if this game feed will be available to the locals in the Omaha metro.
Last season, the Creighton game at Bradley was carried by Peoria’s PBS station WTVP and an agreement was worked out to provide the game feed to Omaha Cox Cable customers.
What this mean’s is that all of Creighton’s road games this season are going to be on television except for the early January matchups with Evansville and Indiana St. If you want a listing of all the Valley games on TV this season, check out our listings we have been compiling.
The opening game against Dayton on Saturday will be available on Cox channel 2 and digital channel 122 with the WHIO station feed from Dayton starting at noon. There will also be some other coverage options announced in the next few days leading up to the game.
- Ballock and Thomas Lead Andy’s Lawncare to Omaha Metro Summer League Title - July 21, 2017
- Metro Basketball League Semifinals Set for Thursday Night - July 18, 2017
- Metro Summer League 2017 Tournament Preview - July 16, 2017
- Summer League 2017 Session 4 Recap - July 6, 2017
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017