Media Menu: #22 Creighton Men’s Basketball at #16 Butler
The #22 Creighton men’s basketball team gets a stiff test at #16 Butler on Tuesday night. The big difference this time, the Bluejays will be without Maurice Watson, Jr., who carried the Jays in the second half against Butler in Omaha for the victory.
The rankings have changed a bit, but it will still be a matchup of top 25 teams. If you aren’t there in person at Hinkle for the 6:00 p.m. central time tip, here is the Media Menu to help you find ways to follow the game as if you were there in person.
Creighton at Butler on TV:
The game will be shown live on FS1. Justin Kutcher and the legendary Bill Raftery will be on the call.
(NOTE: if you’re outside Omaha, use the Fox Sports 1/2 channel finder guide to see where FS1 is on your TV carrier).
- In Omaha on Cox Communications = channel 78 (SD) 1078 (HD)
- In Omaha on CenturyLink Prism = channel 620 (SD) 1620 (HD)
- In Lincoln and surrounding areas on Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) = channel 75 or 317 (SD) 1317 (HD)
- Nationally on DirecTV = channel 219
- Nationally on Dish Network = channel 150
Creighton at Butler Online:
- For those with Fox Sports 1, on select systems (Cox, Time Warner, DirecTV, Xfinity, AT&T Uverse, Suddenlink, WOW, Midcontinent, Bright House, and Optimum among others) you can login and watch online on your computer.
- You can also download the Fox Sports Go app for your Android, Apple, Kindle Fire, or Windows Mobile device and stream the game. Separate services like Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox and Roku has the FSGo channel. New this season is the ability to Cast the game to your Google Home device.
- For those that have Fox Sports 1 from Cox Communications in Omaha, inside your home you can watch the game on the Cox Contour app on your Apple devices, Android devices and directly from your computer. The Apple app and Android app are available.
- For the Cord Cutters there are several options to get FS1 non-traditionally through these services:
- Keep up with the live stats of the game.
- Follow the tweets of GoCreighton for score updates.
- Follow the tweets of White & Blue Review and reporter Matt DeMarinis for periodic updates during the game.
- Follow the tweets from Alex Sindelar who covers Creighton for Big East Coast Bias with his unique view of the game.
- Follow the tweets of Jon Nyatawa from the Omaha World-Herald for insight during the game.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast by 1620 the Zone, the home of the Bluejays online on your computer.
- Listen to the streaming audio of the broadcast on your mobile device by getting the 1620 the Zone app available for Android and Apple products.
- For a different perspective, you can listen a lot of different ways to the Butler online broadcast. including the Tune-In app.
- Pick up the game on the SiriusXM App on Internet channel 965
- Bluejay Banter will have live updates as well as a postgame show on 1620 the Zone after the game.
Creighton at Butler on the Radio/Audio:
Listening to the game:
- If you find yourself in the Omaha metro — you can pick up John Bishop’s play-by-play along with former Bluejay Josh Dotzler over the air on 1620 the Zone at 1620AM on your dial
- If you live in the Indianapolis area, you can pick up the broadcast on 1070 AM or 93.5 FM
- Nationally you can pick up the game on SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM Channel 382
- Sirius Channel 137
- XM –Only available on Internet Channel 965, not on XM devices.
After the game, stay tuned after the 1620 the Zone postgame to catch Bluejay Banter and their “Overtime” postgame show. They will talk to Creighton coaches and others to get the latest on the Bluejays as well as take phone calls.
- Omaha Metro Summer League 2017 Starts June 15th - June 15, 2017
- Creighton Basketball Going to Northwestern for 2017 Gavitt Games - May 20, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Women’s Basketball vs. Toledo (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Rhode Island (NCAA Tournament 1st Round) - March 17, 2017
- Social Media: Big East Tournament! - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball at 2017 Big East Tournament - March 8, 2017
- Media Menu: Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. St. John’s - February 28, 2017
- Media Menu: #23 Creighton men’s Basketball vs. Providence - February 22, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball vs. Georgetown - February 17, 2017
- Media Menu: #20 Creighton Men’s Basketball @ Seton Hall - February 15, 2017